1) Specification: In addition to the normal ingot of 7.5 ± 0.5 Kg/ P, according to customer
demand for processing special ingot.
2) Product quality: 99.9% above second level of magnesium ingot and 99.95% above first level of magnesium ingot.
3) Product packing: acid dip, Magnesium pallet, Ton casing.
4) Characteristic of Magnesium: The density of magnesium is 1.74g/cm3, equals 2/3 of aluminum,
2/5 of titanium, 1/4 of steel. Magnesium can be machined faster. It has the high comparative strength
and comparative rigidity in the commonly used structural metals. It has excellent dimensional stability,
thermal and electricity conductivity, magnetic shielding performance. It has excellent damping capacity
and low inertia which makes it a good choice for parts which undergo frequent and sudden high-speed
changes in the direction of motion.
5) Application of Magnesium: The four principal uses of magnesium in the industry are:
a) Alloying with aluminum - 40 - 45 percent
b) As a structural metal in die casting - magnesium alloys - 33 - 35 percent
c) Iron and steel processing - desulfurization - 13 percentd) Rare-earth alloy, Matel reduction and others.